Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happenings: Retail Therapy


Good news ladies, get ready your plastics and head down to Pan Pacific Orchard NOW! 

The Link group is having a Fashion Bazaar from now till 20/09, saturday, 10.30am - 8pm at Pan Pacific Orchard (behind Palais Renaissance) Level3 Picasso Rm 1&2. Grab yourself items from The Link, The Link Wedding, Etro and Alldressedup! Prices will be slashed up to 80% off. Unfortunately, i might give it a miss, i'm still contemplating (I even left my cup in the ladies while thinking. It's a bad sign). Just did a full calculation of this month's donation to the retail society and the figure scares me. And knowing me, I have zero self control when it comes to pretty frocks from alldressedup, especially with the marked down prices it makes the dresses slightly more affordable. 

dilemma. Should I or should I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment