Wednesday, April 22, 2009

to Bag and to hold

Shoes and bags will make or break the outfit. I'm sure many have heard of this before. The right one will bring your outfit back to live, and dramatically change it from sloppy to dramatic. Anyway, I'm not a bag lady or a shoe one. In fact, I'm all of it. I love my clothes, shoes, bags and accessories equally much. I think one can't go without the other and for that, I've compiled a lust over bag list (my style of course). Bags I've lusted and will fit so well into my wardrobe season after season.


The PS1 by Proenza Schouler is an instant hit with everyone. It is the bag to love and you'd definitely want a piece of it. My choice would be the midnight blue in large, has to be large.

The YSL Besace is the one bag I cannot stop lusting over. It's the bag for me. Slouchy-cool and still sleek. I have to get my hands on one some day. 

The YSL Downtown has never crossed my mind as a bag for me to hold until I came across this dyed gradient effect piece. Like a piece of art on its own, I'm sure it's roomy enough to pass my bag test!


To be honest, I'm quite sick of seeing the sea of Longchamp and Agnes B totes floating  in the streets. The fake ones aplenty, it loses its appeal. But this collaboration piece by Jeremy Scott have me wanting to see more. It's fun, it's quirky, it's a must have to add oomph to an over all casual attire. It definitely shows a lot of personality of the carrier too.

Last but not least, the one brand that requires 5 years of waiting, and it's in a league of its own. The one bag i will only lust over and never ever think of holding, the Hermes Jypsiere. Its truly a classic, the messenger of the birkin. 

4 comments:

  1. I need that PS1 in Mustard color please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea there were fake longchamps going around. PS1 is love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. camerafilmroll, we all do!

    melly, yeah there is! fake anything is all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I could afford these! I am still a BIG fan of the Prada fairy bag!

    ReplyDelete