Thursday, April 9, 2009

Give me a break!

I'm counting down the days to : 1. My last day of work. 2. The long awaited holiday!

I'm finally making this announcement, guess where I'm heading to, 1. I left my heart in 2. Celebrities, movie cameras and paparazzi. Figured it out yet? 


Hollywood here I come! I'll be going to San Francisco too. I hope can practice enough self control to not go overboard with the shopping. I might just be in huge debt after this trip. All the brands just starts running thru my mind, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Forever21, Anthropology, Benefit, American Apparel, Gap, Banana Republic... I CAN'T WAIT!!! If anyone has anywhere in this two states to recommend, like a die-die must go obscure shopping paradise, PLEASE DO!

It's only a month away!

1 comment:

  1. shae from lullie vintage here...
    you'll have fun out here in the sunshine state. yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete