Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry for the long hiatus, I've been on vacation and thou i've been back for more than a week now, I still wish I was away. I guess I left my heart in San Francisco (cheesy!). I fell in love with the city in a heartbeat. And since I've been back the heatwave has been such a killer until today. The lack of coolness in the air has made it difficult to feel inspired with fashion or anything at all. And not to mention my 8 year old powerbook might be abandoning me for apple-haven very soon.

With the recent heat wave, and being uninspired fashion wise, I started looking around for inspiration for summer dressing.

First thing that comes to mind would be to throw on a dress and flats, but these girls slipped on killer shoes and rock the look.
Else, sneakers would do the trick too. A pretty lacey frock with sneakers, how unexpected!
Wearing shorts is probably the simplest way to staying cool all summer, but pairing them with blouse or shirt pulls the look together without looking sloppy as opposed to wearing it with tanks or tees. All you need now are nice toned legs to nail it.
Looks like I'd have to hit the gym real soon.
images via the sartorialist, super.fantastic.picture.time. garace dore, le blog de betty

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, darling!

    Loooove these looks ~ I am so into shorts this summer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!
    I missed your updates!!

    ReplyDelete