Monday, June 14, 2010

DNA

Finnish people are not only known for their designs, their people are equally know for their great sense of style. I'm starting to think it is in their DNA to be aesthetically creative in all sense, from design to dressing.

Ranna has always been one of my favorite bloggers and definitely one of those in my style icon list. And even though she closed her english blog, her Finnish one is equally stylish (as always). Though the google reader does quite a shitty job with translating Finnish to English, the photo diary of her day to day outfits are enough for me to feast on. I just love the way she layer the pearl necklaces to create a classic, old style look on a modern outfit or how beautifully she wears the 50s look.


Follow Ranna here

No comments:

Post a Comment